Tickets are available for Booster Club Members starting 11 April at 10am. General ticket sales will start around April 18th
Where to Buy -
Tickets to all events can be purchased in advance online or at Casey Jones Park. Read on for prices, additional information, and restrictions.
Purchase at the Casey Jones Park Box Office
Additional fees apply to all purchases
The rodeo goes on rain or shine! Sorry NO REFUNDS, NO EXCHANGES
Featured Artist Ryan Hurd
Special Guests Thomas Mac and Kylie Frey
Ryan Hurd: Arista Nashville singer - songwriter. Currently Top 15 and ascending airplay charts, “Chasing After You” has already amassed over 150 million U.S. on-demand streams. His Platinum-certified Top 20 single, “To A T”, went No.1 on SiriusXM The Highway’s Hot 30 Countdown.
Thomas Mac: An up-and-coming country artist you’ll want to keep your eye on! He was offered his first record deal at the age of 20 and performed for the first time on The Grand Ole Opry stage that same year. Today, Thomas has an enormous social media presence with millions of videos and over 2 million followers on TikTok alone.
Kylie Frey: Kylie is a third-generation rodeo girl and Louisiana state goat-tying champion. After just four years of dedicated work, Frey has already notched four Number Ones on the Texas Regional Radio Report. She also has the fastest-rising Number One by a female artist in chart history. We are so excited to have Kylie Frey join us at the Elizabeth Stampede!
|VIP Front of Stage||$100||Free parking, front of stage VIP area, 3 drink coupons, souvenir VIP pass|
|VIP Seat||$100.00||Free parking, VIP seating area, 3 drink coupons, souvenir premium pass|
|GA/FLOOR||$40.00||Open seating in designated Grandstands and SRO in the arena|
- Military discount tickets available with ID only and may be purchase at the box office or online. Available only for the Sunday Red, White, and Blue Rodeo.
Active and Retired Military with valid Military ID only.Purchase online. Ticket will be at Will Call. Must show Military ID to pick up tickets at Will Call.
- Family Packs are available only for afternoon performances
- Children 3 and under are free if they sit on your lap. If you’d like a seat for them you must buy a child’s ticket
General Information and Policies
- The rodeo goes on rain or shine! Sorry NO REFUNDS, NO EXCHANGES
- Beer/Liquor and Parking voucher sold online
- Each performance begins exactly at the advertised time. There will be lines to get into Parking and then into the arena gates. Please arrive early to avoid lines and to have time to enjoy Vendor Alley. We recommend you exchange your paper ticket for your wrist band as soon as you arrive to save you time in line.
- All arena seats are reserved
- No dogs allowed other than service dogs
- No coolers
- No outside alcohol
- Adult ages are 13 and up
- Child ages are 4 to 12
- Children under 3 are free if held in a lap
If you’ve never been to the Elizabeth Stampede you are in for a treat. The arena is in a beautiful setting tucked in a ring of 75 foot tall pine trees with an open view to the west of the Rocky Mountains. Many fans and contestants have told us this is a magical place to compete. You will be up-close and personal with a great view no matter which seat you choose.
- Vendor Alley hosts over 50 vendors with shopping and tasty foods and treats
- Event parking is off County Road 17–follow the signs. It’s within walking distance to the arena. Carts are available to assist patrons if needed. Event Parking
- The arena is located inside Casey Jones Park to the east of the baseball field
- Walkways and alleys are all dirt
- Wear your western gear especially hats for portable shade
- Don’t forget to bring your sunscreen, jackets, slickers, ponchos, rain gear, seat cushions
** Elbert County has teamed up with the Elbert County Communication Authority, fire departments and towns to implement CodeRED, an emergency notification system, free to Elbert County residents. The CodeRED system delivers calls, emails and texts for emergency notifications, weather warnings, and other important community updates. We encourage you to sign up and keep apprised of weather related issues that could arise during the rodeo (and year-round). Go to: CodeRED Notifications | Elbert County, CO (elbertcounty-co.gov) for more information.
On behalf of the 250+ volunteers who put on the Elizabeth Stampede, we welcome you to our rodeo and look forward to seeing you. If there’s anything we can do to make your visit more enjoyable please let us know.