Purchase at the Casey Jones Park Box Office
Additional fees apply to all purchases
The rodeo goes on rain or shine! Sorry NO REFUNDS, NO EXCHANGES
|Evening Performances||Adult $26 · Child $20||Premium Seating
Sections F, G, H, I, J
|Adult $24 · Child $18 (ages 4-12)||Standard Seating|
|Afternoon Performances||Adult $16 · Child $12||Premium Seating
Sections F, G, H, I, J
|Adult $15 · Child $10||Standard Seating|
|Family Pack||Four Tickets $45
2 Adult / 2 Child (must enter together)
(with valid ID)
|Adult $7.50 · Child $5||Sunday Only|
|Rodeo Standing Room Only (SRO)||Available after all seats are sold - $15||Buy at box office day of performance only|
|Dance (Friday and Saturday after the rodeo)||Included in Rodeo ticket. Dance only tickets are $10
||Buy at box office day of performance only|
- Military discount tickets available with ID only and may be purchase online or at the box office or online. Available only for the Sunday Red, White, and Blue Rodeo. Active and Retired Military with valid Military ID only. Online ticket purchase will be at Will Call. Must show Military ID to pick up tickets at Will Call.
- Family Packs are available only for afternoon performances
- Children 3 and under are free if they sit on your lap. If you’d like a seat for them you must buy a child’s ticket
General Information and Policies
- The rodeo goes on rain or shine! Sorry NO REFUNDS, NO EXCHANGES
- Beer/Liquor and Parking voucher sold online
- Each performance begins exactly at the advertised time. There will be lines to get into Parking and then into the arena gates. Please arrive early to avoid lines and to have time to enjoy Vendor Alley. We recommend you exchange your paper ticket for your wrist band as soon as you arrive to save you time in line.
- All arena seats are assigned seats
- No dogs allowed other than service dogs
- No coolers
- No outside alcohol
- Adult ages are 13 and up
- Child ages are 4 to 12
- Children under 3 are free if held in a lap
If you’ve never been to the Elizabeth Stampede you are in for a treat. The arena is in a beautiful setting tucked in a ring of 75 foot tall pine trees with an open view to the west of the Rocky Mountains. Many fans and contestants have told us this is a magical place to compete. You will be up-close and personal with a great view no matter which seat you choose.
- Vendor Alley hosts over 50 vendors with shopping and tasty foods and treats
- Event parking is off County Road 17–follow the signs. It’s within walking distance to the arena. Carts are available to assist patrons if needed. Event Parking
- The arena is located inside Casey Jones Park to the east of the baseball field
- Walkways and alleys are all dirt
- Wear your western gear especially hats for portable shade
- Don’t forget to bring your sunscreen, jackets, slickers, ponchos, rain gear, seat cushions
GRANGER SMITH FEATURING EARL DIBBLES JR.
Like a River Farewell Tour
With Double Wide and Special Guest
VIP - $100.00 – Front of Stage in the Arena or Reserved Grandstand Sections Center of Stage (includes free parking, (3) free drinks and a Souvenir VIP Pass)
GENERAL ADMISSION -– Standing Room in the Arena or any non-reserved grandstand seat:
- $40 prior to May 18th
- Price increases to $45 on May 18th
** Elbert County has teamed up with the Elbert County Communication Authority, fire departments and towns to implement CodeRED, an emergency notification system, free to Elbert County residents. The CodeRED system delivers calls, emails and texts for emergency notifications, weather warnings, and other important community updates. We encourage you to sign up and keep apprised of weather related issues that could arise during the rodeo (and year-round). Go to: CodeRED Notifications | Elbert County, CO (elbertcounty-co.gov) for more information.
On behalf of the 250+ volunteers who put on the Elizabeth Stampede, we welcome you to our rodeo and look forward to seeing you. If there’s anything we can do to make your visit more enjoyable please let us know.