General Vendor Application:
Please enter your contact information - * fields are required
Describe the type of merchandise to be sold. A photo is not required, but if you would like to send one, please verify it is below 2MB or the system will not process your request.
Costs and Options / Requirements:
- You are required to provide you own power/generator for electrical requirements beyond lighting.
- All vendor spaces are required to furnish their own fire extinguisher - #5 or larger, ABC rated.
- Refundable cleanup deposit of $100 in a separate check can be mailed to the PO Box or it can be brought to the arena during setup. Please do not mail a check until after your booth application has been accepted.
- Each 10ft x 10ft space is $250 for the Rodeo, Friday through Sunday
- If you would like a space for the Thursday Night Concert, it will cost an additional $50 per space.
Your costs have been calculated based on your responses above.
After you have completed and submitted your application form we will send you a confirmation email with further instructions regarding payment. You will also receive electronically generated emails during the registration process. We will send you additional instructions, including the check-in process and parking instructions as we get closer to the rodeo weekend.
If you have any questions about becoming a vendor you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Rob Porter at 303-917-5689.
Please note: Registration will be closed when we reach capacity. We will not reserve any space until we receive a completed application form and online payment.
I have read the foregoing agreement and understand I will provide a fire extinguisher meeting the requirements as stated above and that the power provided is for lighting ONLY. I also understand that rodeo tickets are NOT provided as part of my vendor booth fees.
After we confirm your vendor spot, the vendor booth fees are non-refundable except for the clean-up deposit.
Thank you! Your application has been emailed to our Vendor Committee Chairs. If you have any questions, please contact Vendors@ElizabethStampede.com
NOTE: A copy of the data on your form was sent to the email you entered. Please check your SPAM folder if you did not receive.