This committee designs and maintains the website including developing and updating content year-round. The committee also serves as the Stampede’s information and communications clearing house through the Stampede email system.
Thank you for your interest in the Stampede and in our committee.
Bret Wade, Chair
What we do
- Assist committee chairs in collecting and writing information about their committees.
- Work with sponsors and the Sponsorship Committee to upload and display logos and links.
- Create new pages and update existing pages.
- Proofread web pages and check links.
- Upload photos and PDFs (i.e. posters, invitations) as they become available.
- Two years ago we had an online store, so that’s a possibility for the future. Tasking would include writing copy for sale items, taking, editing, posting photos, coordinating packaging and mailing for online purchases.
- Photo editing, i.e. cropping, resizing for website and email display.
- Work with volunteer photographers during the rodeo to collect their pictures and download them to our terabyte drive. A computer and the drive is provided.
- Take pictures for use on the website and in emails.
- Find and edit public domain imagery for use in email messages.
- There are also opportunities for graphic design to enhance web pages.
- Proofread email messages from committee chairs and board members.
- Use Constant Constant to send messages.
- Be a member of the proofreading team.
- Help maintain and update the contact list.
- Social Media. We manage the Stampede’s Twitter account and provide support and assistance to the Community Relations committee for the Stampede’s Facebook page
All committee members are welcome to contribute new ideas for enhancing and improving the Stampede’s email communications and website.