The Elizabeth Stampede Rodeo is an all-volunteer organization. If you have a few spare hours we would love to have you volunteer for the Elizabeth Stampede! Tasks are varied. You can choose what you are most comfortable doing. Most of all, we have fun. We work and laugh with our neighbors and friends and meet lots of new rodeo fans.
NOTICE TO SUBSCRIBERS: We have refined our subscription list. Please let us know if you prefer to receive messages for volunteers or rodeo fans/spectators. UPDATE your profile preferences by clicking the link at the bottom of any email you received from us. A secure link will be sent to your email address.
- Read about our 16 committees. Then send email to the committee you’d like to volunteer for, or to email@example.com
- Contact any Board Member: [firstname]@elizabethstampede.com
- Membership Pledge (PDF)
- Having trouble receiving emails?
- Shirt Color and Order Form. Volunteers all wear the designated color shirt at each event so we can be easily identified by visitors and contestants. If you don’t have embroidered shirts from previous years, you can use a stick-on embroidered patch. As long as you don’t drop the sticky-side in the dirt, it should stick on 4 shirts, one for each day. If you want to have your own shirts embroidered with the Stampede logo, contact the store committee, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thursday Concert : Tan
- Friday Xtreme Bulls : Black
- Saturday Daytime Performance : Pink
- Saturday Night Performance : Red
- Sunday Red White & Blue Rodeo : White