2015 Shirt Colors
Volunteers all wear the designated color shirt at each event so we can be easily identified by visitors and contestants. If you don’t have embroidered shirts from previous years, you can use a stick-on embroidered patch. As long as you don’t drop the sticky-side in the dirt, it should stick on 4 shirts, one for each day. If you want to have your own shirts embroidered with the Stampede logo, contact the store committee, email@example.com
- RED : Friday Night
- TAN : Saturday Afternoon
- BLACK : Saturday Night
- WHITE : Sunday Afternoon
- Volunteer News & Email Archives
- Membership Pledge (PDF)
- Longevity Honor Role
- 2014 Letter from the President, Bill Snead (PDF)
- 2013 Volunteer Awards
- 2013 Christmas Message from our Chaplain
- 2013 Letter from the President, Bill Snead
Are you receiving Stampede Emails?
- If you subscribe to our email list but are not getting messages, check your software and webmail settings. Here’s how.
- If that doesn’t fix the problem, write to your Internet Service Provider (ISP). Here’s how.
- If you may have unsubscribed, resubscribe here.