Buy Early · Buy Online · 24 hours a day · PCI compliant and Secure · Available in March until one hour before each performance
Buy in Elizabeth
Buy at the rodeo
PRCA Rodeo Ticket Pricing
- Military discount tickets available with ID only. Must purchase at the box office at Casey Jones Park. Available only for the Sunday Red, White, and Blue Rodeo.
- Children under 3 are free if they sit on your lap. If you’d like a seat for them you must buy a child’s ticket.
- Family Packs are available only for afternoon performances.
- Standing Room Only (SRO) tickets are available only after all reserve seating tickets have been sold.
Tickets for Friday and Saturday dances after the rodeo
General Information and Policies
- Sorry NO REFUNDS, NO EXCHANGES … Rodeo goes on rain or shine!
- All arena seats are reserved
- No dogs allowed other than service dogs
- No coolers
- No outside alcohol
- Adult ages are 13 and up
- Child ages are 4 to 12
- Children under 3 are free if held in a lap
- Standing Room Only (SRO) will become available only after all Reserved Seating is Sold
- Professional photography / video by permit only. Contact Community Relations for media pass
If you’ve never been to the Elizabeth Stampede you are in for a treat. The arena is in a beautiful setting tucked in a ring of 75 foot tall pine trees with an open view to the west of the Rocky Mountains. Many fans and contestants have told us this is a magical place to compete. You will be up-close and personal with a great view no matter which seat you choose.
- Vendor Alley hosts over 50 vendors with shopping and tasty foods and treats.
- Parking is close and walking distance to the arena. Carts are available to assist patrons if needed.
- The arena is located inside Casey Jones Park to the east of the baseball field.
- Walkways and allies are all dirt.
- Wear your western gear especially hats for portable shade.
- Don’t forget to bring your sunscreen, jackets, slickers, ponchos, rain gear, seat cushions
On behalf of the 250+ volunteers who put on the Elizabeth Stampede, we welcome you to our rodeo and look forward to seeing you. If there’s anything we can do to make your visit more enjoyable please let us know.
The Elizabeth Stampede Rodeo is a private ticketed event. The Rodeo Association reserves the right to refuse entry or continued entry to the arena, rodeo grounds or other property controlled by the Rodeo Association, to anyone who is: attempting to enter without a ticket, being or has been disruptive, harassing event staff or other attendees, intoxicated or under the influence of drugs, improperly attired or is engaged in any other action that the Rodeo Association deems a safety concern.