Rodeo Fans who attend Elizabeth Stampede
and read Stampede Magazine
fuel solid business growth for sponsors!
Rodeo Fans have more buying power, giving you top dollar return on your marketing investment.
- Two-Thirds earn $50,000 or More. More Than Two-Thirds have a College or Technical School Education. Two-Thirds work in White-Collar or Skilled Technical Jobs.
Rodeo Fans are solid citizens, giving you a loyal customer base and a consistent flow of repeat business.
- Two-Thirds are Married, and 8 out of 10 Own Their Own Home
- More than 8 out of 10 Attend Local Community Events, such as the Elizabeth Stampede, and Support Community Organizations, such as the Elizabeth Stampede Foundation that raises money for local charitable causes such as the fight against breast cancer
Source: Denver Scarborough Report
MORE OF YOUR BEST CUSTOMERS PACKED THE STANDS AND READ STAMPEDE MAGAZINE IN 2008 AND 2009 THAN EVER BEFORE.
2013 WILL BE ANOTHER STRONG YEAR FOR STAMPEDE SPONSORS.
The Elizabeth Stampede has found a Formula For Success that attracts Rodeo Fans in unprecedented numbers and that Pays-Off for Stampede Sponsors with the kind of Exposure, Recognition, and Goodwill that Helps Build Their Businesses.
Top Rodeo Competitors Put the Elizabeth Stampede at the Top of Their List. The Stampede attracts more than 300 Top Rodeo Cowboys and Cowgirls. One-third of the Stampede’s competitors qualify for Rodeo’s top year-end championships – the Mountain States Circuit Finals and Rodeo’s Super Bowl, the National Finals Rodeo.
The Friday Night Rodeo is a PRCA Xtreme Bulls Professional Bull Riding Event.
Bargain Ticket Prices Make the Stampede Affordable Family Fun.
Elizabeth Stampede will be promoting the Rodeo more aggressively than ever before:
- In 2013 the rodeo will be distributing the official Elizabeth Stampede Magazine to over 21,000 households in Elbert, Douglas and Arapahoe counties. The Magazine promotes both the Stampede and its sponsors.
- The Stampede will be reaching more than 200,000 adults in Elbert, Douglas and Arapahoe counties with its advertising program that includes KYGO Radio, Strategically Located Promotional Signs that saturate our Market Area, The Internet, Direct Marketing, and Leading Community Publications.