General Vendor Registration:
Please enter your contact information - * fields are required
Describe the type of merchandise to be sold. A photo is not required, but if you would like to send one, please verify it is below 2MB or the system will not process your request.
Costs and Options:
Rules and Requirements
- You are required to provide you own power/generator for electrical requirements beyond lighting.
- All vendor spaces are required to furnish their own fire extinguisher. #5 or larger, ABC rated fire extinguisher
- Refundable cleanup deposit of $100 in a separate check needs to be mailed if you pay by check or can be brought to the arena during setup if you paid online.
- Please indicate the number of 10' by 10' spaces requested
- Each 10ft x 10ft space is $250 for the Rodeo, Friday through Sunday
- Optional, if you would like a space for the Thursday Night Concert, it will cost an additional $50
- Please indicate if you will need electricity to power booth lighting.
Please note: Registration will be closed when we reach capacity. We will not reserve any space until we receive a completed registration form and online payment.
I have read the foregoing agreement and understand I will provide a fire extinguisher meeting the requirements as stated above and that the power provided is for lighting ONLY. I also understand that rodeo tickets are NOT provided as part of my vendor booth fees.
After we confirm your vendor spot, the vendor booth fees are non-refundable except for the clean-up deposit.
Thank you! Your submission has been emailed to our Vendor Committee Chair. If you have any questions, please contact Vendors@ElizabethStampede.com
To complete your vendor registration, please return to the Vendor page and click the Online Payment Button and mail a separate $100 clean-up deposit check to the address below.
If you are paying by check, please send both checks (fee and cleanup deposit) to:
Elizabeth Stampede RodeoAttn: Vendor CommitteePO Box 2006Elizabeth, CO 80107