Vendor Food Registration:
Please enter your contact information - * fields are required
List your menu items below (remember, you will be required to sell only these items):
Costs and Options:
Costs and Requirements:
- You are required to provide your own power/generator for electrical requirements beyond lighting. - All vendor spaces are required to furnish their own fire extinguisher. #5 or larger, ABC rated fire extinguisher
- Rate 'A" - 1-2 food items, 1-2 drinks* - 10'x10' per space $275
- Rate 'B" - 3 food items, 1-2 drinks, snack items* - 10'x10' per space $375
- Rate 'C" - 4 food items, 2+ drinks, snack items* - 10'x10' per space $475
- Additional 10ft x 10ft spaces $250 each
- Please select a rate from the list above - Please indicate the type and number of spaces required - Indicate you if you will access to power for any booth lighting. - Indicate if you wish to sell food at the Thursday night concert for $100
Please note: Registration will be closed when we reach capacity. We will not reserve any space until we receive a completed registration form, proof of liability insurance and online payment.
I have read the foregoing agreement and understand I will provide a fire extinguisher meeting the requirements as stated above and that the power provided is for lighting ONLY. I also understand that rodeo tickets are NOT provided as part of my fees.
After we confrim your vendor spot, the vendor booth fees are non-refundable except for the clean-up deposit.
Thank you! Your submission has been emailed to our Vendor Committee Chair. If you have any questions, please contact Vendors@ElizabethStampede.com
To complete your vendor registration, please return to the Vendor page and click the Online Payment Button and mail a separate $100 clean-up deposit check to the address below.
If you are paying by check, please send both checks (fee and cleanup deposit) to:
Elizabeth Stampede RodeoAttn: Vendor CommitteePO Box 2006Elizabeth, CO 80107