Saturday September 24, 2022
Click here for full poster
Penning in the Pines
- Contestant Eligibility: 4 to 7 years of age at time of the rodeo and weight of 55 pounds or less
- Dress Code: Long sleeved Shirt, long pants, boots, protective vest and helmet (provided by the Elizabeth Stampede if needed) NO SPURS
- Entry Fee: $25
- Click here to RIDE!
- To sign-up, contact Robert Crowder at
- Each of the 25 teams will be auctioned off during a live auction beginning at 10 am, Saturday September 24th.
- The starting bid will be $100 and will belong to the sponsor of the team. (Sponsorships are available for $100 each and can be purchased above.
- All bids must be paid by cash or check before the competition begins.
- Proceeds from the auction will be split as follows:
- 85% of the total proceeds will be paid out to the calcutta buyers
- 15% of the total proceeds will be paid out to the teams entered in the competition
- For each pool, 4 places will be paid as follows:
- 1st place: 40%
- 2st place: 30%
- 3rd place: 20%
- 4th place: 10%
- At the conclusion of the event, winners must visit the Secretary Office to collect their payout. Proceeds will not be mailed.