Since its formation in January, 2010 the Foundation has provided support and assistance to several local agencies and individuals. Here are some some of the things we’ve accomplished so far:
- Hundreds of pounds of food donated to three local food banks. Food collected during KYGO Remote Radio show to kick off Stampede Weekend
- Educational Scholarship awarded to Elizabeth Stampede Royalty Queen
- American Cancer Society Sponsorship for the Elizabeth Relay for Life event
- Educational Scholarship donated to the National High School Rodeo Association
- Red Robin Gift Cards donated to Parker Adventist Hospital for families of patients in hospice or critical care treatment during the holidays
- Financial donation to Elbert County Libraries Foundation
- Toys donated to Christmas Crusade for Children – toys donated by Elizabeth Stampede Rodeo volunteers
- Financial donation to Elizabeth High School Safe and Sober After Prom activities
- Financial donation to Stampede to Read literacy program
Donations are vital to the strength of the Foundation. To make a financial donation use the PayPal link or send a check or money order to Elizabeth Stampede Foundation, PO Box 1062, Elizabeth, CO 80107. Please note Foundation Donation on your check. To become a volunteer with the Foundation contact Joanne Hoefer at email@example.com or call 303.632.8052.
Scholarships. The Elizabeth Stampede Foundation awards scholarships to graduating high school seniors for the purpose of continuing their education. Applications are evaluated by the Board of Directors based on academic achievement and community service. Need may also be considered. Scholarship awards will be sent directly to the educational institution after enrollment has been verified. Download the details and an application form here:
Grants. The Elizabeth Stampede Foundation awards grants for charitable purposes and/or to assist families in our community who are in need. The Foundation consider requests to assist educational institutions, to assist in the undertaking or completion of civic projects which benefit our community or surrounding communities, and to assist persons in need due to tragedy or financial difficulty. Grant applications are evaluated by the Board of Directors based on the purpose for which the grant is requested and how closely the purpose meets the mission and goals of the Foundation. Download the details and an application form here:
General Requests. Please contact Joanne Hoefer at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 303.632.8052.
You will need the free Adobe Reader to open these documents. Download Adobe Reader Here