Email applications on your computer or webmail settings in your browser may be filtering against spam. This page explains how to check your settings. If no filtering is in place, your ISP or mail server may be blocking our email. In that case, contact your ISP. Here’s how.
1. Add firstname.lastname@example.org to a safe sender list.
2. Check your “Blocked Senders” list within your email client and remove email@example.com if it is listed there.
Gmail settings in a webmail browser window:
1. Choose Settings icon in the upper-right corner.
2. Click Mail setting.
3. Click Filters.
4. Check to see if a filter has been set up to filter emails from this email address.
5. Click Delete to the right to delete the filter.
AOL settings in a webmail window:
1. Click “Settings” on the right.
2. In the left panel, click Spam Settings.
3. Click the “Sender Filter” drop-down menu and then click Block mail from addresses I specify.
4. In the Enter Screen Name or Email Address box, check for the email address.
5. If this address appears, click on it once. An X icon should appear.
6. Click this icon to remove the address from the blocked list.
7. Click Save to save your changes.
1. Click Mail Options on the left.
2. Choose Block Unwanted Mail.
3. Click Edit next to Sender Filter.
4. In the Sender Filter window, click “Use a Custom Sender List”.
5. In the Custom Sender List window, select Block all senders and domains listed below.
6. In the Enter Screen Name or Email Address box, check for the email address.
7. If this email address appears, click on it once to select it, then click Remove.
8. The address should be removed from the blocked list.
9. Click Save to save your changes.
Hotmail settings in a webmail browser window
1. Click “Options” on the right.
2. Choose More Options.
3. Under Preventing junk e-mail, choose Safe and blocked senders.
4. Select Blocked Senders.
5. View Check the Blocked Senders box to the left. If the email address is blocked, select it and choose Remove from List.
Yahoo settings in a webmail browser window:
1. Choose Options on the right.
2. Select Mail Options.
3. Select “Spam” on the left.
4. Under the Blocked Email Addresses section, check for the email address.
5. If the address is listed, select it and click Remove.
Outlook 2007 setting on your computer’s email application:
1. Click Tools from the menu bar.
2. Select Options from within that menu.
3. On the Preferences tab, under E-mail, click “Junk E-mail”
4. Click the Blocked Senders tab.
5. If the email address is listed on this page, select it and click Remove
6. Click Apply
7. Click OK